Greetings

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mothy

Post by Mothy »

Hello

I am a new owner of a C3 Aircross 110 Flair. I picked it up today. Dropped off my Cactus at the dealership, which I had owned for the last 3.5 years.

I also have three Austin Sevens, the oldest is 1927.

I see that many of the issues that people write in about are exactly the same as with the cactus.
I too have had to generate an additional My Citroen account.
Map updates are terrifying but do work if instructions are followed like a pedant!

My cactus had two issues. Three doors replaced due to rust on the lower seam. Heater fans ceasing to run due to dodgy connection on electrical plug to heater box.

I have also previously had three Picasso’s (loved them) and a C3 Picasso (neutral feeling for that one).

Thanks

Roly

http://www.mothy.co.uk/
Roly Alcock, Upton Upon Severn, Citroen C3 Aircross 1.2L Flair 6 Speed, colour coded to match the dog.

grahams

Post by grahams »

Welcome. Like your website
Mothy

Post by Mothy »

Thank you.
Roly Alcock, Upton Upon Severn, Citroen C3 Aircross 1.2L Flair 6 Speed, colour coded to match the dog.
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Welcome to the forum, great website, love the Austin Sevens! If you ever get bored with one of them there's a good home waiting in Maidenhead!
My C3 Aircross is my 6th Citroen - GS Club, ZX, 2CV Charleston (wish I'd kept it) , C3 Picasso and A DS3, I guess this makes me a Citroen fan.
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue
Mothy

Post by Mothy »

Thank you. I am about to offer the Opal for sale. I need to downsize, too many cars to exercise!
Very pleased with the C3 Aircross. I am surprised that it seems to be going 10 mph faster than I expect compared to the diesel cactus. It shows that it is sprightly. I shall be troubling the speed cameras if I don’t pay attention.....
I fitted an armrest today and that is a comfortable improvement.
I see loads of waxoil seeping from the bottom of the doors. Having had three of the cactus doors replaced due to corrosion I am pleased that Citroen are taking steps to stop this happening in the future.

Roly
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Hi Roly,
That’s interesting re the armrest, is it a Citroen accessory? It’s something I really miss from my DS3, also the handy storage space inside it.
Chris
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue
Mothy

Post by Mothy »