activating Nav connection services

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Philbyw

Post by Philbyw »

I have recently taken delivery of a C5 Aircross 1.2 manual Flair+ and am having great difficulty getting the TomTom connection set up in the Nav system. I have the "My Citroen" app connected and talking to the car ok with no problems. The problem comes when I go to connect to my citroen account it keeps reporting back when I try to log in "Oops! Your email and/or password are incorrect.
Please re-enter.
" Even though it states that I can log in with the same Email & password as the "My Citroen" app it will not take it.
I have reset my password umpteen times, with the same outcome, and now is starting to drive me insane. I I try to create a new account it will not allow this stating that this email address is already in use.
Any Ideas please I have given up asking Citroen UK customer services as they send me an email stating you will have to set up an account!!!
Help please :oops:
Phil
Citroen C5 Aircross 1.2L FlairPlus

-VJ-

Post by -VJ- »

The same here. I made new account with different email-alias for my inbox to Citroen web-site and the new account began to work also in My Citroen app in my phone. All collected data in the app remains intact.

I made the first account in My Citroen app (iPhone) and it looks like that its information doesn't pass to website account??
C3 Aircross Shine 1,5 BlueHDI 100 "Pull me over red", Tornio, Finland
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

When you say Tom Tom connection do you mean the connected services like Tom Tom traffic and speed cameras?
The sat nav will run in basic nav mode when delivered if you want the connected services you need to pay for them via the website. After subscribing it may take a few hours before these services become available and need turning on in the connected services in the "driving" section from in your car.
You need a good 3G or 4G connection to get it to work the first time of use.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.
Philbyw

Post by Philbyw »

No I do not mean the speed cameras I refer to setting the Connect Nav TomTom service as stated in the following statement "This service is included free of charge for 3 years with all purchases of new cars equipped with CITROËN Connect Nav – when signed in, you are able to confirm eligibility of your car and subscribe".
As I have said in my initial question I cannot sign into my account to confirm eligibility of car because It will not recognize my email/password even though the same email/password opens the "My Citroen" app on the phone ok
Citroen C5 Aircross 1.2L FlairPlus
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

That's odd. I can only suggest that you clear you browsers history on your PC, close down your pc, restart your pc a couple of minutes later and see if the offending executable file has been cleared. Also log out of your My Citroen app when doing this.
If this fails it's back to the dealer I'm afraid.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.