Hello from Cambridgeshire!

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
captain.cupcake

Post by captain.cupcake »

Hi Everyone!

I just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.
I live with my husband (yes we are a gay married couple) living in a beautiful market town of Oundle which is near Peterborough.

10 days ago I picked up a brand new C5 Aircross Flair Plus 8EAT finished in a beautiful Lava red.
I like bright colours and had to take a leap of faith ordering this colour as there wasn't a car finished in that colour for me to see. In fact, the garage hadn't even had one themselves!
From the moment the cover was pulled away in the showroom both my husband and myself fell in love, the colour is beautiful.
A friend said it looks like tomato soup so the obvious name for our new car is Tommy!

My previous car was a C4 Space Tourer which was the first Citroen I've ever owned. We enjoyed the ride and comfort so much we decided to stick with Citroen.

I'm looking forward to being an active member of this forum, if anyone is in the area and wants a coffee please get in touch.
I had to stop flying on medical grounds several years ago but would really like to some new friends!

Adrian
2019 Citroen C5 Aircross Flair Plus EAT8 Lava Red

Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Welcome from sunny Sussex. It's a nice car. I have had mine for five months and have racked up over seven thousand miles split fairly evenly between local and long distance runs. Longest up to date to Scotland. I am sure you will enjoy it. Don't forget to post some pics. Mine is on an earlier post back in April.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.
srperry

Post by srperry »

Welcome from Wiltshire. I've had mine since March, and covered 5,600 troube-free miles so far, as Handy Andy split roughly equally between local and long runs. We love it!
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Welcome to the forum Cupcake.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.