Hello from Maidenhead, England

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

This will be my 6th Citroen, my first was the quirky GS Club with the adjustable suspension, this was followed by a ZX and possibly then possibly favourite, a 2CV Charleston in Black and Maroon with chrome headlights ( I still regret having sold this car) I then moved on to a C3 Picasso, a DS3 Dsport+ and now my C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP.
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue

Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Hello. Keep an eye out for me. I work down by the A404 junction.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Hi Jay, are you working on the M40 widening scheme or are you based near the A404?
Regards
Chris
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

I'm in the office block right next to the A404 just down from the Holiday Inn. The on-off ramp for the A404 goes right around the building so I tell people I work in the middle of the motorway.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
AdrianC

Post by AdrianC »

Hi. I grew up in Maidenhead, now live in Reading but work in high Wycombe so probably drive by you every morning and evening as I hit the M4 or dual carriageway. If you can see whether the M4 is queueing up in the evenings for me that would help lol :)

Oh - mines a C3 Aircross Flair in grey with an orange roof. Love it.
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Hi Adrian, you deserve a medal doing that journey every day. I'm now well and truly retired, and just make a journey down the M4 to Theale once a week to play golf with my brother, that's enough for me!
Now getting used to my C3 Aircross and really love it, a lot more user friendly than my old DS3, especially getting in and out. One thing I'm a bit annoyed about is that they are bringing a revised 2020 edition out next month which will include a centre armrest and rear seat pockets as standard on the flair, together with different trim and bod colours. Also a lower emission engine on the 130BHP version that I've got.
One thing that really surprises me is the performance this little engine gives out, though am missing the economy of my DS3 Diesel.
AdrianC

Post by AdrianC »

Hi Chrislo - Yes I know Theale GC although I haven't played there for years. I think it was a portacabin in the farmers field and the fairways had little bits of glass you'd occasionally chip up. Its also a bit sad that the only way to get a full bag of clubs in the C3 is either across the passenger seat or through the fold down back seat, both of which provide a great amount of rattling.

I rarely get out to play a round but often frequent the driving range in Wokingham on my way home which is fitted out with the Toptracer software and the auto-tee's.

Sorry to digress from the topic slightly.