Hello from Denmark

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Markashby27

Post by Markashby27 »

Hi from sunny Denmark. I have just taken delivery of my c5 aircross platinum. Great car. Think the model types have different names in every country , so not sure what the equivalent is in the UK. The platinum model is the next to top model, just before the sport. Can any one tell me how I can use my mobil with voice control when phone is connected using blue tooth. It is an android, one plus 6, mirror link is not comparable and android auto is only available as a beta version in DK. Mark. ( A Scot abroad)

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

On my C3, I plug the phone into usb, android auto starts automatically after following the prompts. Sometimes the system will work just by saying 'hello google'. Usually though I have to press the button on the left of the steering wheel above the volume controls.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Why not use the Beta version of Auto?

I'm not sure the process for voice dialing without it. I suspect you'd have to enable it on your phone first. If you can set the, "Ok Google" voice activation on your phone you should then be able to say "Dial mum". If your phone is connected through bluetooth it should then dial and start ringing through the car speakers.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.