Hi

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
banzai 25

Post by banzai 25 »

Hi...greetings from Welsh Wales. I bought an Oct 2017 ex demo Aircross with all the trimmings in Feb 2018, recently had its first service. Very pleased
with car, very disappointed with Citroen dealers. More to follow on the forums.
Banzai

Noty

Post by Noty »

Was your car manual or automatic?

I'm trying to get some comparable economy figures and gear ratio's for the automatic before I go winging to the dealer :-)
C3 Aircross Pure Tech 110 S&S EAT6 Shine ................... Noty
banzai 25

Post by banzai 25 »

My Aircross was 1.6 diesel manual. I haven't done a proper full tank to full tank test, but the on board whizz box tells me I'm getting about 60+ mpg on a run, and 55 ish around town. I don't seem to put much fuel in. The car I part exed for this Aircross was a Peugot 3008 auto and seemed to use more fuel. ... thought I should try auto one at my advanced years, but felt I wasn't in charge, gear changes not as I would have liked etc. so went for the Aircross….Spicy orange with a white roof....looks the dog's b ***ks.
Noty

Post by Noty »

Mines an Automatic, the gear ratio's are terrible, 6th gear is anywhere between 89 and 102 kph which is hovering around the 55 - 60 mph. When I take it in for its 2500 check I shall have words to try to lower the 6th gear parameters. Come back my old Cactus with sensible gear ratio's and the flippers under the steering wheel, everything seems to be ergonomically wrong with the Aircross, why change something when it ain't broke?
C3 Aircross Pure Tech 110 S&S EAT6 Shine ................... Noty
AdrianC

Post by AdrianC »

hi and welcome
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Hi banzai25 I think we have the same car!