Hello From Kent

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
RodB

Post by RodB »

Hello everyone, i have owned a Citroen Picasso, and 2 C4 Picasso's and am currently considering buying the C3 Aircross, budgets a bit tight but having said that i don't want to just go for the lowest spec and end up regretting it as i will need to keep the car for at least four years, any and all advice will be gratefully received. I use a car daily to commute 10 miles to work then use it daily for short stop start journeys, then approx every 3 months i drive up to staffordshire for a week, am also planning a tour round scotland, so i want to get the right spec. I look forward to hearing from you. Oh by the way, the C4 Picasso's were EGS automatics with 1.6 HDI diesel engines.

Jay R

Post by Jay R »

If you don't go for the top spec with the rear camera, get the city pack. You'll be grateful of the rear sensors as the reversing visibility isn't too good for parking. The rear window is small and because you are high up, you can't see the white lines easily in the mirrors. You also get the autofolding mirrors and the autonomous braking with that.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
RodB

Post by RodB »

Thanks Jay I will check that out