Hello!

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
JenniG

Post by JenniG »

Well, I think I'm taking the plunge and trading in my beloved DS3 (Roger) for a C3 Aircross, primarily as I'm now working as a volunteer and will have to travel in inclement weather (forced to stay indoors last December as unable to get off my drive!) and often across slightly muddy roads/fields.

I've had 2 BXs, a Saxo, a Xantia, a Zsara, a C2 and now my DS3. All (except the Xantia!) much loved. I've never bought a brand new car before and never had the choice of options to include so it's all a bit daunting! I'm hoping to find some guidance here on must haves and things to avoid!

JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi, I've only just ordered one, but from what you say the Grip Control might be handy (I didn't order this) - I don't suppose the dealer would be too keen to let you test drive one across a muddy field! For me, the folding passenger seat was important (Family Pack) and a reversing camera is really useful (but you have to buy the expensive Park Assist pack just to get that). I also like a sunroof so went for one of those, but again pretty expensive. Have fun spec'ing yours!
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof