Hi everyone

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Idp48

Post by Idp48 »

First time on
Had mine for a couple of months and think its great but still having problems with my android auto link .
Blue tooth works fine but can't get maps and music to work through the mirror link any ideas?
Mine is a C3 air cross feel

Jay R

Post by Jay R »

You know that you have to use a USB lead yes? It can't work Android Auto via Bluetooth as Bluetooth is too slow a connection.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
Idp48

Post by Idp48 »

Yes I do use the USB lead but it works intermittently I have tried different cables?
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Do you mean sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't? Or that it starts working then just loses connection while still plugged in.
If it suddenly keeps stopping, it sounds like you have a dodgy connection somewhere. If sometimes it works when you plug it in and sometimes it doesn't...hmmm.... perhaps another app is stopping it from working and depending on what app you used lately....
Before you plug it in, do the thing on your phone that 'closes all open app's. Usually it's a long press on the back button or such followed by the "close all" (X). Once you don't have anything running in the background, plug it in and see if it all comes up correctly.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

And if you live near to Bracknell or Windsor, let me know and I'll come see if I can help you out. I'm a bit of a whizz with Android. It may be your screen overlay setting. That keeps it running over the top of other apps. If that's not set properly then other apps could cause it to close.
Idp48

Post by Idp48 »

Hi thanks for that it is that it works sometimes then not others but I also have not had it working for a long journey I will try closing the other apps that a good idea.
Other than that I think I will have to take it back to Citroen as I am not near to you but thanks for the offer
Ian
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

My dealer offered to set it all up for me when I picked up the car. Didn't take him up on the offer but shows your dealer should be willing.
Idp48

Post by Idp48 »

Hi been trying over the weekend and found that I think it is my phone. I don't know why but it connects and the drops out .
I connected my wife's phone and it work fine, so now looking into problems with the phone side if not may have to swap phone, but thanks for your help
Ian
tonyush

Post by tonyush »

Hi, just joined this forum, I have been on the Cactus forum for about 2 years, but I am changing my car to a C3 AIRCROSS sometime next week after 11/06/2018, looking forward to the posts etc.
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Hi there I was on the cactus forum too for about the same time. I'm just waiting for my aircross now...... Ordered in April. Hopefully should be here July/August!