Activation Emails / Password Reset Not Working

Suggestions & Help using the Citroen Aircross Forums
Deleted User 777

Post by Deleted User 777 »

Is anyone actually monitoring the contact email (info@aircrossforums.co.uk) address?

I've had to re-register as nobody has been in touch regarding a reactivation email not being sent for my other another account and the reactivation email is not working / being sent out.

I can't contact 'Rob' under this account as I can't use the PM system until I've posted a few times.

Obviously I'm not wanting to discus account issues here, so could one of the admins PM me so I can get my original account working please and then delete this account.

Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Yes I got locked out and requested a reset. It didn't arrive so I thought set up a new acct. But when I went to sign on again before doing a set up and low and behold my old username and password work again and I can post.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Yes I do monitor the account but you only emailed yesterday. I get back to everyone as soon as I can.
Deleted User 777

Rob wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:50 pm Yes I do monitor the account but you only emailed yesterday. I get back to everyone as soon as I can.
Everything you need should be in the email I sent. I hope this won't take too long for the reasons outlined in my email - as I'm sure you can appreciate. I will leave the old email active until I hear back from you.
Deleted User 777

Rob - I'm sorry, but I don't understand the delay - It takes less than a minute to manually activate an account ( I use PHPBB all the time on my Forum). It could of been done in the time it took you to write your post. It's been 2 days since I emailed and over 4 days since requesting the activation. I can't wait any longer as the email has been compromised as outlined in my email to this Forum.

I can only assume you don't know how to manually activate an account or you just don't want to. A shame really, but if the administrator (s) can't put a minute or two into sorting this simple matter out, then I'm not going to waste my time either, and you've just lost another member.

Best of luck for the future.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Should I be at your call 24/7?
I get back to everyone, but not on a weekend. Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm.
MikeBrad

Post by MikeBrad »

Good for you, Rob! What an arrogant and offensive attitude - we’re better off without such people in our forum!!