Suggestions & Help using the Citroen Aircross Forums
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:20 pm
As there are becoming more posts for the C5 Aircross could a separate chat / folder be set up to distinguish between the two?
C5 Aircross 130 EAT8 Pure Tech Flair Volcano Red
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:29 am
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:27 am
- Location: Eifel, Germany
Cars: C5 Aircross 180 Shine ,BMW Z4 E89. 2.8i sDrive
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:32 am
- Location: Wiltshire, UK
I don't mind either way...
C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
- Site Admin
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:38 pm
Happy to look into this and see what’s the best way to separate them.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 pm
- Location: Swansea
Thanks Rob, I agree that’s the best way forward.