Climate control doesn't retain settings

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
Sailorsam28

Post by Sailorsam28 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:04 pm

The climate control touchscreen on my newly delivered C3 Aircross Shine Plus works as it should until I switch of the engine and leave the car. When I come back and start the engine, the climate control defaults to a setting of 21˚C and fan speed 4. This is most irritating as it means that I have to reset the controls to my preferred settings every time I get in the car. I understand that at least one other customer at my dealer has reported a similar fault. Is anyone aware of how this can be sorted.

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet » Fri May 13, 2022 4:22 pm

There may well be a firmware update for this.

You should of set up an account with Citroen (https://mycitroen-uk.citroen.com/) where you can obtain system firmware and mapping updates (if you have the Connected Navigation system).

If you have the latest Wave 4 system fitted, then there was a system firmware update released on 22nd April 2022. Your car may still have the earlier March software, which may contain this bug. Anyway if you have the My Citroen App on your smart phone (using your same log in credentials as the website) it will also inform you if there is a software update for your vehicle.
C3 Aircross Flair 1.5 Blue HDi
Techno Pack / Grip Control / Visio Park