UPDATING TOUCHSCREEN

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
AllyMike

Post by AllyMike »

Hello Members,
We are new members and have an Aircross Shine +.
Everything about the car is great. However, has anyone updated their touch screen?
We had problems transferring data from the USB stick and eventually after several attempts finally completed.
Now there is another update dated 23/03/2022 to install.
Any advise would be welcomed. :) :)

Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

If you haven' got it already you need Citroen Update app, it only runs on Laptops/PCs. Then once on your laptop you enter you VIN and it when run will check for updates and if available it will download and put it on a memory stick to put in your car to do the updates. On mine I do touchscreen updates outside my house you have to have the engine running all the time for the operation.
Sat Nav updates you can do on the move they take about 40 mins and the stop start MUST be deactivated if you have it. Again engine must be running all the time.
my version is 1.2.1

What is Citroen update?
Citroen Update is a Shareware software in the category Miscellaneous developed by PSA Automobiles SA. It was checked for updates 157 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month. The latest version of Citroen Update is currently unknown. It was initially added to our database on 07/12/2020.
Citroen Update - Download

citroen-update.updatestar.com/en
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars