Airtool

Post by Airtool »

Found an online maintenance manual for those interested
£26 though.

https://haynes.com/en-gb/citroen/c3-air ... 0CEALw_wcB
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Unfortunately they don't cover all the engine variants yet and no DV5 diesels. I've had a look at some of the content they have demonstrated. Wiring diagrams look a bit thin on the ground, especially with the lack of telematics / Infotainment diagrams and I suspect a lot of the videos are generic and non-model specific which you can probably get from YouTube.

Still, probably better than nothing for the DIYer.
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

Thanks Juan, back in the day the Haynes manual would provide all the info to maintain your car even adding tips and shortcuts for the average diy car mechanic.
I suppose with so much tech on cars nowadays, my old age (and a spoiler invented i'm sure to stop you driving up a set of ramps) its in the hands of a dealership.
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

I agree! Looking at your engine - it should be covered though for a 110 Petrol. From what I can see they are only accessible online, so could potentially be a bit awkward to keep near the vehicle for reference without a laptop to display anything - and I suspect a phone screen would be pretty useless being so small. Apart from that I wouldn't want my £1200 iPhone to be falling down the engine bay!