Obd Socket

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
Reckless

Post by Reckless »

Where is the obd socket located on 2019 C3 Aircross right hand drive flair automatic

Airtool

Post by Airtool »

If I remember correctly when I plugged in a obd reader I bought off Amazon a few weeks ago it was between steering wheel and drivers door. I had read that some were under a plastic cover ? Mine was easily accessed.
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

On my 2020 C3 Aircross Flair it is in deed between the steering wheel and driver's door. It is located at the very bottom of the panel below the one that the alarm override, lane departure override, headlamp beam adjuster, and Head Up Display control are mounted on. It is not behind a cover but in plain view at bottom edge.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
Hiboost

Post by Hiboost »

Same on my 2019 Aircross Flair, came across it whilst hunting for fuse boxes.
Thought it an odd location.
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

Incase anyone looking for a OBD reader I found out a few things to look for prior to purchasing.
A basic reader will just read engine u codes and delete them. many store a list of codes on the reader rather than you having to look on web. Some have lifetime updates so we'll worth looking for.
Some have the ability to not just read codes but to see information at real time or store faults if you take car for a run.
Basic readers do not read ABS or airbag codes just engine codes. of course if your a professional you need a high quality reader that will do everything so you buy according to your needs, these are very technical to read/calibrate engine parameters.
So if there's an issue with your windows or your tyre pressure warning simple readers are useless, hope this helps someone i am sure somebody with more knowledge than i could add to this.
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey