Keyless entry/alarm issue

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
the2ems

Post by the2ems »

Had a strange thing happen this morning. I unlocked the car by putting my hand over the sensor on the inside of the handle, then without actually opening the front door, I opened the back door to put a bag in. Then closed the back, opened the front and got in. But as I opened the front it made the unlocking sound. Then as I sat down, the alarm started going off. So I was panicking, trying to get the key out of my pocket to turn it off. This was about 7.30 this morning, so I bet the neighbours were impressed. Would be interesting to know if anyone else has had a similar experience.
2019 C3 Aircross Flair 110 Automatic

gerbil40

Post by gerbil40 »

Might seem a silly question ‘ but was it raining ? Did you notice if Door Mirrors unfolded
Citroen C3 Aircross Flair 2020 ( Manual ) 110ps Platinum Grey/ Black roof
the2ems

Post by the2ems »

gerbil40 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:01 pm Might seem a silly question ‘ but was it raining ? Did you notice if Door Mirrors unfolded
It wasn’t raining, and to be honest, I didn’t notice if the mirrors had unfolded. But I did hear it unlock when I touched the sensors, and I was well within the time that the door rel-locks if you don’t open it. I will have to carry out some experiments.
2019 C3 Aircross Flair 110 Automatic