how to change from Km/h to mph

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
stevet64

Post by stevet64 »

I have had my Aircross for 3 months and have always had MPH displayed on the instrument panel. However I noticed today that it had changed to KMH. I cannot find how to change it back to MPH so can anyone help?

Deleted User 830

Post by Deleted User 830 »

Press 'Settings'
image_2021-01-31_153719.png
on the Touchscreen
Then press 'Options' to get to the next page
Then select 'System Settings'
image_2021-01-31_153840.png
Then select 'Units' to change the temp. distance unit as you wish.

You should see this on page 209 of the online manual: Link here if you don't have it:

http://public.servicebox-parts.com/dtt/ ... _en-GB.pdf
Last edited by Deleted User 830 on Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

I don't know why this happens, but it has happened to me on our 2019 C3. I know that it will revert to French, to kilometres and reset the clock and date to 'time zero'. I have never had our C3 completely lose power or disconnected the battery, but it has reverted to kilometres several times, sometimes reverting to French, sometimes not. It isn't a big issue, but it's something that shouldn't happen.
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

ma voiture le fait aussi
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey
Deleted User 830

Post by Deleted User 830 »

It happens frequently when the firmware has been updated or the system has been reset to factory defaults.

I had to do the same after the latest firmware update. My country also reset back to France when I wondered why it wasn’t picking up my local addresses, then I found out why!
stevet64

Post by stevet64 »

Excellent many thanks
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

ChiliPepper wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:02 pm It happens frequently when the firmware has been updated or the system has been reset to factory defaults.

I had to do the same after the latest firmware update. My country also reset back to France when I wondered why it wasn’t picking up my local addresses, then I found out why!
Mine hasn't had any updates. Once it changed in the middle of a journey without switching off the engine!
dandunno

Post by dandunno »

On your centre console display, tap on the clock (top right). Tap "configuration". Tap "system configuration". Tap "units". Tap "mpg-mi". That should do it. It's happened twice to me this month but still love the car 👍👍👍