Black roof paint release

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
Bergilo

Post by Bergilo »

Hey guys, i`m writing from Sweden and i am interested on buying a C5 Aircross but after research on other countries forums i found out that the black roof have had paint release. Anyone in the UK that have had this problem?

srperry

Post by srperry »

I've had stone chips that I needed to repair, but no peeling or lifting of paint on my black roof...
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Bergilo

Post by Bergilo »

srperry wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:30 pm I've had stone chips that I needed to repair, but no peeling or lifting of paint on my black roof...
Thank you for replying. For how long have you had the car?

The paint release problem was found on a turkish forum and maybe if it could be the climate because it is damn hot there if you compare to northern europe.
srperry

Post by srperry »

No problem. I am in the UK - Southwest - and my car was delivered new in March, 2019.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Bergilo

Post by Bergilo »

srperry wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:12 am No problem. I am in the UK - Southwest - and my car was delivered new in March, 2019.
If you dont mind can you write all the negative stuff that you have had with the car to me in private message so we dont ruin the thread?
srperry

Post by srperry »

I haven't had any negative stuff with the car. I love it! The only issue I have had is with the MyCitroen App which is detailed in another thread.

Stay safe.