Software Upgrade

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
grahams

Post by grahams »

Just for info.

Having had 3 years of successful nav and screen software updates via my Mac I attempted to update to the latest Software: V 21.08.84.12_NAC-r0.

My Mac returned 'The file format invalid' - see screen shot. Interesting that the icon is for Keynote. Did try running the Citroen Update App. No luck there as it tells me 0bytes of 0bytes with the progress bar running but not going anywhere. A lockdown project I think.

C3 Flair 110 SS

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 14.50.22.png

Korber

Post by Korber »

Try to update by letting the car download the .key file. Tether you phone if you don't have a car with modem, (SOS button) and place only the SWL folder in the usb.
C3 aircross 110 BVM6 Shine.
grahams

Post by grahams »

Feedback on screen software update.

Contacted Citroen Customer Care re difficulty downloading Licence Key and Update. Not helpful - they very sorry and recommended booking into the dealer!

Went onto My Citroen via my iPhone. Vehicle touch screen update showed 1 available, tapped on that - message returned 'No update available'.
Tried with my iPad, exactly the same messages.
Returned to my My Citroen via my iMac which showed Update V 21.08.84.12_NAC-r0. is available, clicked on Licence download and same message ‘The file format is invalid’.

Wonder if others having similar issue.

As I am swapping car for a new C3 after lockdown I'm not going to pursue the upgrade with much enthusiasm😉.

C3 Flair 110 SS