Reset mileage button

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
Stubie

Post by Stubie »

I have just bought a new C3 Aircross Flair and I want to reset the mileage after filling up with petrol.
I have pressed the reset button several times with the engine off, engine on and ignition on
held on for several seconds in all cases with no joy.
Can anyone help?

Yorkshire Pud

Post by Yorkshire Pud »

It looks like you are trying to reset the total mileage? This will never clear, you need to scroll to the trip mileage, this can be done by quick press of button on the wiper stalk or scrolling the little cogwheel on the steering wheel.
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

IMG_20200904_211631778.jpg

The 2020 C3 Aircross has two total mileage indicators on the dash, bottom of the centre section. The left one is Total mileage and can not be zeroed, well legally that is. The one on the right can; with the ignition ON press and hold the button with 0000 on it under the display for 5 secs and it should zero.
The button on the wiper stalk when held in for 5 secs only zeros the average mpg, average mph and distance since last reset. The rotary edge wheel on the left hand steering wheel spoke selects either the instantaneous display, the #1 trip readout or the #2 trip readout as does quick pushed on the wiper stalk end button. To zero #1 or #2 readouts they have to be highlighted, symbol at left if each line, or they will not zero when you press and hold the wiper stalk end button for 5 secs. The ign must be on, the engine can be running or off.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars