NAVIGATION DISPLAY SPEED LIMITS

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
TwitchRiff

Post by TwitchRiff »

Hi I’m new to this site having just purchased as C3 AIRCROSS FLAIR 1.5 Diesel 2019 reg.
I’ve driven several different make courtesy cars recently and on the touch screen Navigation display the speed limit signs are always displayed very clearly. I’ve been searching the manual as to why these signs don’t appear on my display screen?
The research I’ve come up with so far seems to indicate the speed limit only displays on the Instrument Panel not that I’ve actually noticed that either. I’ve checked my setting under the Car Icon/ Vehicle /Safety /and the Recommended Speed Limit option is ON.
Can any of the other user tell me if their maps show the speed limit signs when driving please?
Just a tad disappointed not to find the same thing on my Navigation Display Screen.

Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I don't believe the speed limit sign is displayed on the touch screen!
To see the limit on the instrument panel you have to press the button on the right stork to display different options until you reach the speed limit one.
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue
TwitchRiff

Post by TwitchRiff »

Ok thanks for the reply.
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

On my 2020 C3 Aircross Flair Auto 130 bhp, the speed limit info is displayed permanently in the head-up display and the centre section of the dash display above the mpg, distance to go on fuel display. Sorry it's not very clear but it's the white circles with red outline and two horizontal dashes in middle. In head-up display top line. In centre dash display to left of the gear selection display. (P). This was taken at zero mph in my garage
This maybe a 2020 addition but that's where it is.

IMG_20200904_211637496.jpg

IMG_20200904_211631778.jpg

2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
TwitchRiff

Post by TwitchRiff »

Thanks for the detailed reply much appreciated. Just disappointed it’s not shown on the navigation map display. As I said having driven other cars it was really useful on the road map display seeing the red circle speed limit displayed but hey ho!
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Welcome
Yorkshire Pud

Post by Yorkshire Pud »

Chrislo wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:11 am Hi, welcome to the forum.

I don't believe the speed limit sign is displayed on the touch screen!
To see the limit on the instrument panel you have to press the button on the right stork to display different options until you reach the speed limit one.
You don't happen to know how I can get the speed limit as default. I have tried holding the button in at the end of the stalk when in "speed limit" but it defaults to mileage.
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

On the 2020 C3 Flair with Nav, the speed limit is always in the display and head-up as in my pictures above. The button and the small wheel on the steering left spoke cycle through the section if the panel below the speed limit and the gear indicator.
Yorkshire Pud

Post by Yorkshire Pud »

Beanee687 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:12 am On the 2020 C3 Flair with Nav, the speed limit is always in the display and head-up as in my pictures above. The button and the small wheel on the steering left spoke cycle through the section if the panel below the speed limit and the gear indicator.
My C3 Flair 110 doesn't have the heads up, the speed limit shows on the display where your trip and total miles display is. On my Captur I could move through the displays with the button and hold the button in on the preferred display and that was then the default.
TwitchRiff

Post by TwitchRiff »

I use the stalk and press the button at the tip till it shows the max speed. I don’t think you can make it default. Once I’ve turned the engine off then re start the car I have to scroll through again if I want it to stay on which it then does.