Just got my new C3 Aircross.. few quiries..

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
m0zzy

Post by m0zzy »

Just picked up my new C3 Aircross Flair.. after having the standard C3 Flair.. and noticed a few things missing, unless its me being blind..
Firstly, on the standard C3 i had a dashcam, and on mine new aircross theres cameras on the front Windscreen but cant find any buttons to reset or Buttons on the inside.!? Is the aircross different.!?
Also, in the manual it mentions automatic parking.!?
Is this a addon or again, can i not see it on my dashboard..!?
Thanks in advance.

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

I suspect the camera on the windscreen may have a different function on the Aircross. It may be used for the Lane Departure System which was fitted to a loan car I had last week.
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Hi, welcome to the forum!
I have the C3 Aircross Flair, picked it up in September 2019, so it was prior to the 2020 update so not sure what spec yours might be?
There is no dashcam on mine, the camera on the windscreen I believe is for the automatic braking system if you get to close to an obstacle without braking.
C3 Aircross Flair - Breathing Blue- 130BHP - Manual
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue
EkielEA

Post by EkielEA »

Hi, I have a c3 Aircross in flair trim also.

The Connected Cam (dashcam) feature is not available on the C3 Aircross.

The 'automatic parking' which I assume your talking about the park assist feature. However this feature is not part of the standard spec, its a additional extra you have to pay for as part of the "Blindspot Monitoring" optional pack.

Its a shame as its a very good parking assistant and works well in my car.
Deleted User 772

Post by Deleted User 772 »

m0zzy wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:29 pm Just picked up my new C3 Aircross Flair.. after having the standard C3 Flair.. and noticed a few things missing, unless its me being blind..
Firstly, on the standard C3 i had a dashcam, and on mine new aircross theres cameras on the front Windscreen but cant find any buttons to reset or Buttons on the inside.!? Is the aircross different.!?
Also, in the manual it mentions automatic parking.!?
Is this a addon or again, can i not see it on my dashboard..!?
Thanks in advance.
I know this was a few months ago, but for the benefit of others - The camera on the windscreen serves several purposes according to fitted options:

1) Lane Departure Warning
2) Active Safety Break (Standard on Flair Models)
3) Auto Dipping Headlights (optional extra - part of Family Pack )
4) Almost forgot - Speed Sign Recognition - thanks to beanee687 for reminding me ↓

As for Park Assist, this was actually part of the Park Assist Pack and includes: Front parking sensors, Blind spot monitoring system, Park assist self parking system, Top Rear Vision.

Finally there is no 'Connected Cam' on the C3 Aircross (and it was pretty useless to be honest).
Last edited by Deleted User 772 on Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Correct there is no dash cam on C3 Aircross. I have flair 2020 automatic.
Camera does as others have said plus I think it does the speed limit recognition.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
Deleted User 772

Post by Deleted User 772 »

Yes, thanks for reminding me of that one - updated my post