Sat Nav

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
Plonk

Post by Plonk »

Hi, I am the proud owner of a C3 Aircross Flair (picked it up last Friday)I am gradually getting used to the new technology but being partially sighted ( it’s O.K, the wife does the driving I am having problems working out how to set the sat nav. I get how you enter a destination address but what next. How do you confirm the address to get the sat nav to find the route? Can you enter an address using a postcode? I have an old Tom Tom which is easy to enter either address and postcode and after confirmation finds the route. I take it the handbook doesn’t cover this topic ( can’t find anything). Any advice would be much appreciated.

Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Welcome. Sorry, I can't help with this as I use the Android Auto function on my phone to show the navigation on the touchscreen but I thought you just had to tell it what you want like you do with your phone. Don't you just press the speech button on the steering wheel and say "Navigate to xxxx"?
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
jezparker

Post by jezparker »

I have the C5 Aircross, but I believe the Sat Nav is the same as the C3. For memory it asks “City”, then “Street” and then I think house or street number. When it asks for the “City” you can enter the postcode here and it will give you the route from there.
C5 Aircross Flair 1.2 petrol manual. Platinum Grey
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Agree with above. You can of course press the search button at the bottom and enter the postcode straight away without having to use "City". No need to enter a gap between the first and second part, it works it out itself.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.