C5 Aircross Map Updates system dates

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
JohnM52

Post by JohnM52 »

I have collected my New C5 yesterday. The app promptly told me that updates were required for Firmware for Touch Screen and also for Maps.
The instruction leaflet Connected Citroen for the map update is confusing in that it shows 6 pictures and then a restart screen. The next picture show you pressing the "Yes" button to install the update. I think this is wrong and that the update is complete at that point.

Map dates are showing as 15/04/2019. Is that correct with what everyone else has?

JohnM
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol EAT8, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Roof. Now traded for DS7 E Tense.

JenniG

Post by JenniG »

I'm just at the same position. I pressed 'yes' as instructed but it just seems to be doing the same update again.

Did you try it and just select 'no' after the restart? & did that work?
peter m

Post by peter m »

Same thing happened when I tried updating my maps today went through steps 1 to 6 it then went and rebooted and then map screen appeared followed by what appears to start of updating sequence again. Had no problems updating touch screen update and my citroen app now says got to most upto date firmware for touch screen but still says maps need updating. Hope someone can help .
C5 aircross 1.2 c series EAT8 grey with black wheels.
peter m

Post by peter m »

Update on downloading maps , once it got to the screen rebooting I then removed usb stick and the maps were then updated.
JohnM52

Post by JohnM52 »

Last week I had a message advising that a map update was available. I downloaded this from Citroen link, unpacked it and transferred to USB stick and installed it to car. As stated above, after the reboot I did remove stick in order to stop the system going through the whole update again.
I now find that this update has put me back to the same position as previously, Map release 10.0.0 with country maps dated April 2019.
Does everyone else have the same map dates and Map release or is anyone more up to date that that? Many thanks.
C5 Aircross, registered March 2019

John Mullan
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol EAT8, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Roof. Now traded for DS7 E Tense.
peter m

Post by peter m »

My maps update was 10.0.0 dated July 2019 which according to citroen is latest maps for c3 aircross.
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

I've just checked the maps on my C3 Aircross, the version is 16.0.0-r0 dated 14th Oct 2019. I assume this is the same system as the C5 Aircross and that I'm looking at the right info., though I stand to be corrected
I've found the update instructions from Citroen totally confusing and ambiguous, I've wasted so much time and fuel on failed attempts.
Hope you soon get it sorted!
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue
peter m

Post by peter m »

Apologies for previous post map update should have said 15.0.0-r0 This was downloaded via citroen update web page as was the touch screen update a few days ago and installed on car yesterday.
My citroen app now says all touchscreen and maps up to date.
JohnM52

Post by JohnM52 »

Thanks for the info gents; very useful.

JohnM
vciric

Post by vciric »

Hi all,

Does anyone have the problem lile this:
viewtopic.php?t=628

I can not solve the problem for 6 months! Local dealer/service just told me that the Citroen does not have maps newer than 15/4/2019! It's 2021! Anyone has newer maps on C5? Anyone can give me a hint? I am stuck with new ideas... :(