Reverting to French

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

This issue occurred on a C3. As the C£ Aircross has a lot of commonality, I have posted this here.

Whilst I understand that disconnecting a battery will cause reversions to kph, kilometers, loss of date and time, and reversion to French, I had an incidence today where I left home with everything OK, and when I got to my destination all of the menus and warnings had reverted to French. All of the other parameters were as normal. Not a big issue, but this was the second time it has happened, and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. The car is a 19 reg C3 110bhp Flair.

IKP

Post by IKP »

Yes.

I have had my C3 Aircross menus and warnings "reset" to French on 2 occasions while driving - on both occasions, when I had accidentality selected an unconfigured profile. To date I have not been able to recall the sequence of key presses on the steering wheel which made the profile change.

Whilst parked, with the engine running simply worked thru' the menu system to select the desired profile to reset.
IKP

C3 Aircross Flair PureTech 130 S&S with Techno HiFi Pack
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

This happened to me without any use of the touchscreen!
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Mine did this once but it was when using voice commands - I think I said "tune to preset 2" but it took it as "change to profile 2" and everything went French...
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
aircrossgran

Post by aircrossgran »

Mine has done this several times but only after an update was done in April which has caused lots of problems with electrical stuff.