Strange bud under my right mirror

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
Tuneras

Post by Tuneras »

AD9CFE49-6E3D-4F53-B0A9-BEB9279D627D.jpeg

I noticed a strange bud right under my right mirror (none under the left one).
It is hardly noticeable, just felt it with my hand.
My car is is left hand driven.
What could it be?
C3 Aircross 110 5-speed, Feel, natural white
city pack /swedish edition, heated front seats, wireless charging, automatic wipers,
auto safety brake, rear parking sensors
production date 05 april 2018

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

This comes up all the time and the 'bud' is on just about all Citroens. It is the external temperature sensor.
Tuneras

Post by Tuneras »

routemaster1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:06 pm This comes up all the time and the 'bud' is on just about all Citroens. It is the external temperature sensor.
Thank you routemaster! I suspected som type of sensor, thought the temp was measured under the car, but this is of course better unless the sun shines at that place.
/Hans
C3 Aircross 110 5-speed, Feel, natural white
city pack /swedish edition, heated front seats, wireless charging, automatic wipers,
auto safety brake, rear parking sensors
production date 05 april 2018
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

Tuneras wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:14 pm
routemaster1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:06 pm This comes up all the time and the 'bud' is on just about all Citroens. It is the external temperature sensor.
Thank you routemaster! I suspected some type of sensor, thought the temp was measured under the car, but this is of course better unless the sun shines at that place.
/Hans
If you look in the centre of the top of your dashboard you will see a similar one. That is the internal temperature sensor.