battery

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
johnh

Post by johnh »

I have a c3 aircross flair i went to use it xmas eve and found the battery flat and had to call out breakdown who started with a jumplead, the car had not been used for four days i would have thought the battery would have been charged ok, Anyone had this problem it has been ok since, so far anyway.

Malekith

Post by Malekith »

hi johnh. i went away for 2 weeks in December and had no battery problems on return, so 4 days seems very poor.
Aircross C3 Flair (auto) Misty grey with family pack, sunroof, park assist pack and hifi pack.
Noty

Post by Noty »

Mine was laid up for 14 days over the holiday period while I basked in the UK winter sun :cry: Was fine when I returned, was it exceptionally cold where it was left? That can lower the functionality of the battery but if I were you I would try to lay the car up for 5 days and see if same problem arises - then get battery replaced on warranty ............
C3 Aircross Pure Tech 110 S&S EAT6 Shine ................... Noty
johnh

Post by johnh »

Ref Battery problems had this problem ie battery going flat took it in to citroen dealer who found the battery was faulty, they replaced battery and has since been fine, Not good on a new car with under a 1000mls on clock.