Blue Tooth Connected Android + Music Streaming

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
IKP

Post by IKP »

All,

Have paired My Samsung S7 to the car and can stream music, receive and make phone calls. But if I look to access the lists of artists or albums via the touch panel, I get no lists.

If I copy the contents of the music from the phone to a USB memory then the music played from the stick populates the search lists? I drove a DS3 for a while, there this functionality worked... Is the system installed in the Aircross less capable than the DS3 or am I missing something?

Has anyone got the touch screen played to populate the media lists via Bluetooth from an Android device?

IKP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C3 Aircross Flair PureTech 130 S&S with Techno HiFi Pack
IKP

C3 Aircross Flair PureTech 130 S&S with Techno HiFi Pack

RosieG

Post by RosieG »

If I do it through Android play and select queue from the menu on Google play it lists my tracks alphabetically but not the artists. There doesn't appear to be any way of listing album tracks or artists alphabetically. So unless you know the name of the song its difficult. I use the voice command to select the artist but even then you've got to try and find the song or album you want. Problem is I can never remember the names of the albums! I see that other people are loading third party apps that will work with Android play and list albums etc.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

I use my Amazon account for music and it works fine. Only thing is that you have to have the app running in the background before you plug in your phone to the car. Seems that Android Auto can work the Amazon Music app, but it can't open it, so if I want to stream music in the car I click on the Amazon app before plugging in the phone.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.