Adjusting the colour of the ambient lighting

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
Designator

Post by Designator »

Yes, I get that it's about saving money and paper etc but it doesn't make it any easier when trying to get to grips with so many functions. Anyway I guess i'll abandon my attempt to change the lighting colours and set about trying to find out how / if the pedestrian warning sound is activated IF it actually exists.

srperry

Post by srperry »

The ambient lighting control changes the brightness of the interior ambience, and not the colour. The colour of the dash can be changes for each profile.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Tommo

Post by Tommo »

To change ambience, go to main screen, tap vehicle, cog wheel top right, configuration, ambience, then choose colour.
2022 Citroën C3 Aircross SUV
Shine Plus • PureTech 130 S&S Automatic in Khaki Grey.
Designator

Post by Designator »

After watching the videos that come with the My Citroen app it's pretty obvious that the option to change display colours on the hybrid version of the C5 has been omitted. It's not the only omission but I'll maybe start another thread about that. Thanks everyone for trying to help.