Citroen C3 Aircross Interior Pictures

Post pictures of your Citroen Aircross here
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

New C3 Aircross promises continuous connectivity and infotainment via a 7-inch touchscreen which groups together the key vehicle functions such as air conditioning, radio, telephone and Sat Nav.

New C3 Aircross is the first Citroën model to be equipped with a Wireless Smartphone Charging function where motorists can simply place a latest-generation smartphone on the charging area of the central console and the battery will continuously charge while the engine is on.

Other features include voice controlled 3D navigation via Citroën Connect Nav, Citroën Connect Box and also mirror screen function which is now available in Android Auto as well as MirrorLink® and Apple CarPlay™. To benefit from personalised information and support, customers can download the MyCitroën app for up-to-date data and reminders.

Citroen C3 Aircross (34).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (33).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (32).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (31).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (30).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (29).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (28).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (27).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (26).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (24).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (22).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (21).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (20).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (19).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (6).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (5).jpg

Citroen C3 Aircross (1).jpg

AircrossFan

Post by AircrossFan »

The interior is a nice place to be, very cool and different to other cars.
russbif

Post by russbif »

Not as well appointed as my 2010 c3 Picasso. I find my 2019 c3 aircross flair interior underwhelming.
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

While my March reg 2020 c3 aircross hasn't got the charge point and rotary switch under touchscreen, it has got android auto I cannot connect to even after spending numerous hours and a radio that goes off after 5-10 minutes of switching engine off and cannot be switched back on unless starting engine.
Without a CD player I seem to have gone back to 1970 when I was fitting off shelf radios.
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey